Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Great Reflections

There are just some concepts and teachings that I am drawn to more than others. Friendship is near the top for me when i think of topics. All of you need to go over to Mike Cope's blog today. It sent my mind whirling. I love to talk, read and learn more about friendship and grow in this area. I have been given rich relationship, both in and out of my physical family. Friends have walked me through victories and stumbles. The article he sights in the beginning is great to take in also. I read it after continuing to read his own thoughts. He reminded me of my love of Larry Crabb's books. I don't remember who introduced me to Larry Crabb long ago (before children came along).

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up.

No comments: