Monday, April 6, 2009

Two New Ones

There is a wedding shower coming up for a couple who attended Hope while at ACU. All of the woman hosting the shower got together and a recipe was handed out. I said I would try it out. Here it is, Frozen Hawaiian Pie. I doubled the recipe to make (2) 9x13 pans. In looking at the recipe reviews some said to add cherry juice for a bit of color and use non-fat condensed milk. Both of which I will do next time. Also, one person used strawberries instead of cherries. Great!! Let me know if you try it.

Second, was a wonderful recipe for Shortcut Chicken Manicotti. We loved it, and it actually made 6 servings. We love broccoli so I added more.

Life Tip for today - don't think of yourselves as grasshoppers, as the Israelites did in Numbers 13:33. Calculate God in all you do. It is His battle!! You are just joining his team!! Peace!!

1 comment:

daddyO and honey said...

ok, i have to post. both dishes were GREAT even if i may be viewed as a biased commenter. daddyO